Course detailsThis Sales and Marketing Skill development course has been designed to help individuals working in Sales / Marketing domain with the toolkit and required knowledge required for managing sales activity. Helps develop strategy, conduct market research, and planning that is required to successfully manage these aspects of a business. The course is highly practical oriented and helps the participants improve the sale productivity.
Course Objectives and Career Options
Upon completion of the course, the skills and knowledge you develop gives you an edge over other Sales and marketing staff in the market landing you in a Job or promoting from your current. The course offers you the confidence and skills to develop ideas to reach people and sell products. You will gain the expertise to work across any industry. The course takes a step by step approach in giving insights on how to conduct market research, how to develop sales pitch, how to negotiate and win the deal.
Laws and ethics of selling
- Legal and ethical requirements in sales
- Consequences of non-compliance for individuals & Organisations
- Consequences of non-compliance for Customers
- Preparing, developing and delivering sales presentations (or pitches)
- Customer's needs and preparing a presentation to meet those needs.
- Customizing sales presentation to suit the customer and meet pre-defined objectives.
- Providing opportunities for questions to be asked.
- Sales pitch for the group of customers.
- Handle and overcome sales objections
- Negotiate to close the sale effectively
- Making sale mutually beneficial
- Responding to different members of the decision-making unit in various markets.
- Analysing buyer behavior
- methods of contact and presenting appropriate solutions
- Understanding Customer types
- Targeting based on segmentation
- Profile characteristics
- Difference with Profiling
- Implicit and explicit customers
- Market research to increase sales
- marketing plan
- Market assumptions
- Demand forecasting
- Type of product or product line you have
- Competition in territories
- Channels of distribution and the transport system
- Performance management of staff and units
- Managing own professional development
- Enhance career progression.
- Being Goal oriented
- Lead generation
- Creating scripts and templates
- Developing and nurturing relationships
- Outcome-based approach
- Pro-actively manage the sales cycle
- Optimizing conversions
Updated on 20 May, 2020
About Learners Point Training Institute
LearnersPoint, Dubai, is one of the top professional skill development institutions in the Middle East with close to 2 decades of industry experience in helping organizations achieve progressive and sustainable results. Whether you’re managing top-notch technology initiatives, developing your talent pipeline, we offer customizable and time-tested learning solutions that arm you for success. As an innovator in best-practices training products and services, our portfolio of training solutions ranges from IT, project management, logistics and supply chain, human resources, finance and accounting, digital marketing, autodesk products, office administration, ERP solution, and also includes high end courses like cloud technolgies, blockchain, strategic management and mini MBA. LearnersPoint is affiliated by KHDA, Government of Dubai and is also one of the institutes to have a prestigious recognition from CPD UK. Choose from in-person or live online classroom training, we will deliver nothing but the best.See all Learners Point Training Institute courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.