Finally, an incredible, comprehensive, and informative course designed to increase the understanding of the structure and function of the human body
With this course, provided by Global Edulink, a respected and leading online training provider, you're taken on an extensive journey through the anatomy and physiology of the human body starting with the cardiovascular system (the heart and vessels), through to the respiratory system (the lungs), then the nervous system (and its connection to the brain, spinal cord, eyes, ears, and memory), over to the digestive system (mouth, pancreas, small, and large intestines), the endocrine system (pancreas and thyroid, kidneys, ureters and bladder), also male and female reproductive systems, the musculoskeletal system (muscles and bones), the immune system, and finally(!), the biology of human cancer.
You'll be in wonderment at the remarkably complex, resilient, and endlessly fascinating structure that is the human body, expounded through the use of life-sized models, detailed colour illustrations, and even video shot during surgery, and in clear, step-by-step explanations aimed at the level of the interested layperson. You'll gain an understanding of exactly how things work and why they sometimes don't work.
Use this course as a brilliant introduction to the medical world and gain a superb, holistic overview of anatomy and physiology from a qualified educator. Also, this could be used as a fantastic stepping stone within your medical career, or for personal knowledge.
- Learning cardiovascular system - anatomy of the heart
- Learning cardiovascular system - physiology of the heart
- Cardiovascular system - anatomy of the great vessels
- Cardiovascular system - physiology of the great vessels
- Understanding respiratory system - anatomy of the lungs
- Understanding respiratory system - physiology of the lungs
- Nervous system - anatomy of the brain
- Nervous system - physiology of the brain
- Nervous system - spinal cord and spinal nerves
- Nervous system - autonomic nervous system and cranial nerve
- Nervous system - the eyes
- Nervous system - the ears hearing and equilibrium
- Human nervous system in memory
- The digestive system anatomy of the mouth esophagus and stomach
- Understanding digestive system physiology of the mouth esophagus and stomach
- Learning digestive system anatomy of the pancreas liver
- Learning digestive system physiology of the pancreas, liver, and the biliary tree
- Understanding digestive system anatomy of the small intestine colon and rectum
- Explore digestive system - physiology of the small intestine colon
- Explore endocrine system - the pituitary and adrenal glands
- Identify endocrine system pancreas
- Parathyroid glands and endocrine system thyroid
- Ureters and bladd in urinary system anatomy of the kidneys
- Ureters, and bladder in urinary system physiology of the kidneys
- Male and female reproductive system
- Learn reproductive system physiology of genetic inheritance
- Physics and musculoskeletal system physiology of the muscles
- Understanding musculoskeletal system anatomy and musculoskeletal system bones
- Anatomy and physiology of the immune system
- Understand the biology of human cancer
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body.
Updated on 11 October, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.