Course detailsCourse Overview
Build confidence and skills for handling telephone calls more professionally. Our comprehensive Telephone Skills Diploma covers professional telephone techniques and call handling etiquette, with an emphasis on customer service.
If you or your staff have to deal with customers either face to face or over the telephone, then effective customer care training is essential in enabling you to develop a customer caring attitude to delivering service effectively and consistently. Global Edulink is a leading online course provider, so we have designed this course to enhance customer service skills, so you can prove to employers and recruiters that you are able to provide customer service to the highest standard.
1. Customer service principles
- The Value of Customer Good Service
- Enhancing Customer Relationship
- Dealing with Customer Expectation
- Problem Solving
- Success of Customer Service
3. Communication skills for customer service
4. Customer service techniques
- Customer Awareness
- Improving Your Customer Service Leadership
- Building Teamwork for Customer Service
- Exercise Files- Customer Service Techniques
6. Telephone techniques
7. Telephone etiquette
8. Telephone customer service process
9. Power of telephone courtesy
10. Internal customer service
11. Customer service at call centres
- The CSR – A Powerful Choice
- Getting the Professional Edge
- All Important Customers
- Building Your Skills
- Building Your Skills with Technology
- Managing your Attitude
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.