Course detailsCourse overview
Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s Diploma in Customer Service. Global Edulink, as a leading training course provider in the UK, have created this excellent course which will allow you to improve your Customer service skills and demonstrate to employers and recruiters that you are able to provide customer service duties to the highest standards.
The Diploma in Customer Service will develop knowledge and skills in key areas such as how to deliver the best customer service, customer retention, resolving customer problems, business principles, and managing your own performance and professional development.
This qualification is aimed at those already working in a wide variety of customer service settings such as hotels, banks, contact centres, restaurants and retail ; Learners will typically have responsibility for organising the delivery of customer service, resolving customer problems, managing team performance etc.
1. Customer service principles
- The Value of Customer Good Service
- Enhancing Customer Relationship
- Dealing with Customer Expectation
- Problem Solving
- Success of Customer Service
3. Setting customer service goals & objectives
4. Communication skills for customer service
5. Customer service techniques
- Customer Awareness
- Improving Your Customer Service Leadership
- Building Teamwork for Customer Service
- Managing Customer Service Quality
- Improving Service Delivery
- What is Good Customer Service
8. Leading customer service team
9. Team working and team building
10. Handling customer complains
11. How to work with unhappy customers
- Dealing with Angry Customers
- Learning from Angry Customers
13. Telephone techniques
14. Telephone etiquette
15. Telephone customer service
16. Power of telephone courtesy
17. Internal customer service
18. Customer service at call centres
- The CSR – A Powerful Choice
- Getting the Professional Edge
- All Important Customers
- Building Your Skills
- Building Your Skills with Technology
- Managing your Attitude
20. Negotiation skills
21. Time management
22. Work life balance
23. Stress management at workplace
24. Safety in the work place
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.