Course detailsCouse Overview
Give yourself an advantage over your competition by enrolling on Global Edulink’s Administrative Assistant Diploma. As Global Edulink is a well-recognised learning provider, a certificate from us will enhance your CV and make you more employable. Demonstrate your potential to employers and show that you can provide administrative support to the highest standard.
A successful Administrative Assistant provides a vital support function in any busy office. We will enable you to use your initiative and work to tight deadlines, as well as responding to the demanding needs of more senior colleagues. With our Administrative Assistant Diploma, you will receive high quality office based training which not only gives you great IT skills but will also teach you how to speak the language of business. In fact, upon successful completion of this course, you will have an excellent foundation to get a job as a trusted Administrative Assistant in any office!
1. Job functions and description of a secretary/ and PA
2. Diary management
3. Business reports and letter writing
- Business writing
- Collaborative business writing
- Proposal writing
- Business ethics
5. Handling confidential documents
6. Successful meeting minutes
- Meeting management
8. Data management, record keeping and filing
9. Appointment booking and arranging interviews
10. Delivering postal mail
12. Customer service and telephone handling skills
- Telephone etiquette
15. Invoicing/petty cash
16. Document proofreading
17. Quickbooks for payroll management
18. Tips for speed reading
19. Creating an effective cv and cover letter
20. Time management.
20. Event planning
21. Motivating employees
22. Typing speed development
23. Microsoft word
24. Microsoft excel
25. Microsoft PowerPoint
26. Microsoft outlook
27. Accounting and bookkeeping
29. Budgets & financial reports
30. Communication fundamentals
31. Communication strategy
32. Emotional intelligence
33. Administrative human resources fundamentals
34. Employee recruitment
35. Leadership essentials
36. Management essentials
37. Safety in the work place
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have a basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy, and ICT
- Learners should be ages 16 or over.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.