Course detailsUnderstand what it takes to become a phenomenal creative thinker
Creative thinking requires that you continually dig deep into yourself and generate more, newer, and better, ideas that you can use to improve many aspects of your life. There are diverse qualities that can be developed to make the creative thinking process easier and more fluent. And, ultimately, help to free your writer’s block. For people who create content every day, it can be difficult constantly coming up with new ideas. Fortunately, if you find yourself hitting that creative wallonce too often, here at Global Edulink we’ve provided you with a course that can combat this. There are several techniques you can implement to get your creative juices flowing again and all packaged within this comprehensive course that provides you with an invaluable creative thinker’s toolkit.
Understand such processes as lateral thinking, and taking hold of principles for unleashing your imagination. Gain a handle on the different stages of the creative process, and learn how to brainstorm and brain write, and construct useful webbing and storyboard resources. Understand how to overcome your blocks and barriers and ultimately live a more fulfilling, creative life.
Global Edulink hosts the world’s best online education in one place. Our courses are presented by experts in their field. Use this course to not only help develop creative thinking in your personal life, but employ its tools and techniques to become a skilled practitioner in the art of creative thinking, qualities that can aid considerably in the development of your professional role.
1. Practice And Passion Of The Creative Person
2. Identifying Lateral Thinking As A Survival Skill
3. Innovators And Adaptors - Creative Styles
4. How To Combine Opposites - Diverge Then Converge
5. Identifying The Principles For Unleashing Your Imagination And Converging On The Best Ideas
- Identifying The Principles For Unleashing Your Imagination
- Identifying The Principles For Converging On The Best Ideas
7. Way Of Clarifying The Challenge And Storyboarding
- Way Of Clarifying The Challenge
- Clarify Even More – Webbing And Storyboarding
- Understanding Classic Brainstorming And Brainwriting
- Enhanced Brainstorming Tools
10. Generating New Ideas Using Systemic Tools And Developing Ideastoward Great Solutions
- Generating New Ideas Using Systemic Tools
- Way Of Developing Ideastoward Great Solutions
12. How To Evaluate Creative Solutions And Making Decisions?
13. Process Of Implementation Planning - Giving Ideas Legs
14. The Selling Of New Ideas And Persuasion
15. Tools & Tips For Bringing It All Together
16. How To Lift The Emotional Lid On Creativity?
17. Physical And Psychological Environment
18. Understanding Creative Leadership Regardless Of Title
19. Way Of Overcoming Blocks And Barriers
20. How To Live A Creative Life?
Benefits You Will Gain:
- High Quality E-Learning Study Materials And Mock Exams.
- Tutorials/Materials From The Industry Leading Experts.
- 24/7 Access To The Learning Portal.
- Benefit Of Applying Nus Extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent Customer Service And Administrative Support.
At The End Of The Course Learners Will Take An Online Multiple Choice Questions Assessment Test. This Online Multiple Choice Questions Test Is Marked Automatically So You Will Receive An Instant Grade And Know Whether You Have Passed The Course.
Successful Candidates Will Be Awarded A Certificate In Mastering Creative Thinking.
Updated on 20 June, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- No entry requirements though it may be useful to have a general technical background.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.