Course detailsAre you a creative individual looking for a new career or hobby? Then this course is perfect for you!
Skill and experience are important when it comes to Jewellery Design, so this course is the perfect opportunity! Whether you are someone hoping to pursue Jewellery Design as a career or you simply want to take it up as a hobby, this course from Global Edulink, a leading online learning provider in the UK, gives you all of the relevant information from experts in the field and delivers it to you. What could be easier?
This qualification will allow you to start your own company selling your designs and can also gain you access to higher level courses if you wish to continue your studies. Either way, Jewellery Design is a satisfying career which allows you to express your individual and creative flair. Imagine seeing your designs being sold in top retail establishments or being worn by your favourite celebrity. You could make custom designs, make models of jewellery for mass production, source amazing gemstones for your customers or sell your designs in galleries.
The course begins with a helpful overview of Jewellery Design and then gives detailed guidance concerning more specific areas of the industry, such as:
- Handbag design
- Belt and shoe design
- Interacting with professionals throughout the accessories design world
- Outline of jewelry design
- Handbag designing tips
- Belt and shoe design methods
- Interacting with the jewelry and accessories design world
- Overview of applications
- The standing of jewelry
- Explore jewelry business
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Jewelry Designing - Level 2.
Updated on 07 August, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic background or prior knowledge of design would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.