Course detailsDo you want to develop a winning strategy for business?Then this is the right course for you!
Take your business to the next level and develop essential skills that will empower you to achieve greatness.
This diploma, supplied by Global Edulink, a leading course provider in the UK, will give you a comprehensive education in business development strategies, helping you to become a global business leader. A Diploma in Business Development Strategies would be highly beneficial to any new start-ups seeking guidance, and would be equally useful for those more experienced in the field of business.
Upon completion of the diploma candidates will gain an extremely well-recognised qualification, which will not only enhance any CV, it will allow you to excel in your chosen career and stay at the forefront of business. Become an excellent leader, manage your team effectively, implement the right strategies and learn to sustain a successful business. Gain knowledge on resolving challenges within the working environment while develop leadership and analytical skills. As well as this, develop an understanding of how to value your product or service and the continuous practice for pricing.
In order to sustain a profitable business, it is integral to be able to observe market trends, evaluate industry changes, and create and evaluate business development strategies. Our course material is at the cutting edge and will give you an edge over your competitors.
Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
- Concerns to make when pricing a product
- Valuing your product
- Pricing your product
- Valuing your service
- Methods of pricing adjustments
- Continuing practices for price
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Business Development Strategies – Level 3.
Updated on 22 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.