Course detailsBudgeting Money for Great Financial Stability
It can be extremely difficult to budget your own money and this can lead to problems. People tend to overspend because they do not know how to handle their finances and it can be difficult to achieve financial stability. This is such a common problem, which is why Global Edulink have created this Budgeting for your Daily Life course, which will empower you to achieve that elusive financial stability and success.
The key to financial success is knowing how to be organised with your expenses, establishing a sensible budget and having strategies to help you maintain that busget, which is exactly what the Budgeting for your Daily Life course will teach you to do.
This course aims to help individuals who are having a difficult time budgeting to successfully control their money and limit spending on unnecessary items. In this course, you will learn how to set goals, create your own budget effectively, overcome debts and overspending, and also acquire strategies that will help in making long-term budgeting effective and successful.
Take back control of your finances and become a savvy spender!
- Learning how to budget
- Realizing, where your money goes
- Self- assessment
- Setting up the budget
- Creating monthly vs. Yearly budgets
- Sticking to your budget using strategies
- Long term budgeting
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate in Budgeting for your Daily Life.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Updated on 22 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no previous qualifications or experience needed for enrolment on this course. This programme is accessible to all students who are willing to study and enhance their skills for the better, of all academic backgrounds.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.