- Locations: South Africa Durban, South Africa Lesotho Port Elizabeth, South Africa East London, South Africa Mthatha, South Africa George Bloemfontein, South Africa Kimberley, South Africa Welkom, South Africa Cape Town, South Africa Pretoria, South Africa Johannesburg, South Africa Swaziland Maputo, Mozambique Gaborone, Botswana Namibia Botswana Zimbabwe Mozambique Polokwane Lusaka, Zambia Luanda, Angola DR Congo Angola Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo Tanzania Malawi Rwanda Burundi Uganda Gabon Mali Niger Chad Nigeria Ghana Sudan South Sudan Kenya Somalia Ethiopia Mauritania Morocco Algeria Tunisia Libya Egypt Benin Burkina Faso Liberia Western Sahara Côte d'Ivoire Dakar, Senegal Senegal The Gambia Guinea-Bissau Cameroon Equatorial Guinea Central African Republic Madagascar
- Duration: Upto 3 Months
- Timings Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsThis course will provide you with the basic understanding of how a business operates and what functions are necessary in order for any business to run successfully.
You will learn the basics of business, customer service, accounting, and marketing throughout this course.
This course is aimed at NQF Level 1 and will award you 19 ;
The Fundamental Business Skills Course consists of 5 modules (courses), namely;
- The basics of legality in a business (US:13994)
- The basics of accounting (US:13999)
- The basics of customer service (US:110082)
- The basics of business (US:13176)
- The basics of marketing (US:116164)
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Identify and discuss different types of business and their legal implications
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic accounting practices
- Understand the impact of customer service on a business
- Describe and discuss basic issues relating to the nature of a business, the stakeholders in a business and business profitability
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of marketing
Eligibility / Requirements
ABET Level 1 or NQF Level 1 Communication and Mathematical Literacy.
About Future Performance Training
We offer various qualifications and courses from different sectors that are credit based which allows one to build qualifications through a unit based approach. This enables learners to gain a qualification at their own pace along flexible routes. All of our course materials are quality assured through various SETA's and Governing Bodies . We have formed various partnerships with institutions offering a variety of courses and qualifications. We make use of a consortium of experts to deliver our courses.See all Future Performance Training courses
Contact information not available.
- Business Writing Diploma Level 3 Adams AcademyGBP 25
GBP 260Duration: Upto 11 Hours
- Start Your Business International Open AcademyEUR 29
EUR 324Duration: 30 Hours
- Communication for Managers Global EdulinkGBP 49
GBP 346Duration: Upto 4 Hours