Course detailsThis course from ACE will show you the very basics of accounting. It is intended for business owners, business students, managers or anyone who wants to understand basic accounting. It presents the information in a simple and understandable way. Even if you have previous experience in accounting, you will find the material insightful.
Why should take this course?
You are a business owner. You want your business to succeed and you know that you need a better understanding of how the numbers are put together.
You are a manager. You deal with accounting staff, bookkeepers, owners and subordinates. You hear accounting terms daily but you want to know more about what accounting means.
You are a business student. You dread taking your first accounting course. Or maybe you are in an introductory class right now. It all sounds so complicated. You want to find a simple explanation of what you are trying to learn.
You are an accounting student. You feel that you really did not get a firm grasp of the basics. You would like to start from scratch in an easy to learn format.
Upon completion of the course, you'd learn:
- Accounting Entries
- Social Security Law practices
- Income Tax law
- VAT and its practices
- Labor law
- Computer - Practical work (EDM program)
Upon completion, you will receive a certificate attested by the Ministry of Education. Updated on 22 July, 2018
About American Center for Excellence
- ACE is one of the most progressive Training Centers in Lebanon.
- All our courses are designed to be relevant and responsive to the needs of learners and the requirements of a changing economy.
- ACE provides more than 20 professional courses and is well equipped with the latest technology, teaching skills, and materials.
- ACE's training programs are continually developing to incorporate advances in modern technologies.
- Learners are offered a flexible approach to training. Our strategically located center in Hamra opens 12 hours a day, 6 times a week, to accommodate our learners’ working commitments.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.