Course detailsDo you wonder how to best reach potential customers? Do you need to gain more repeat customers? Or, grow online sales? Well, wonder no more. This Mastering Google AdWords course, from Global Edulink, a UK-based leader in online training, will provide you with all the tools you require to build a successful, cost-effective digital marketing campaign.
Learn how to get your organisation found by people on Google, precisely when they are searching for the things that you offer. Also, discover how you can either advertise locally or globally, or target ads to customers in certain countries, regions, or cities – or, within a set distance from your business or shop. Ultimately, let this course teach you how to get more value from your pay-per-click (PPC) spend with Google AdWords.
It all starts with knowing how Google AdWords works, and knowing what your business and customers need. You will learn just what PPC advertising is all about and how it functions. Learners will also be advised of what needs to be in place before getting started, then you will set up a new AdWords account before starting to research your keywords: the foundation of all great ads. Be ready to create your first advertising campaign – exciting stuff! Use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimise them to get more clicks, conversions and ultimately, a higher search advertising return on your investment (ROI).
At Global Edulink, we stay committed to providing you real value as we believe your success is paramount so it’s important to offer you strategies that can deliver for your website and business key optimisation and learning that goes well beyond the basics.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Mattering Google Adwords.
Updated on 22 April, 2018
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.