- Duration / Course length: Upto 3 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: CPD Certification ServiceiAP
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Managing and Leading Change course.
Whether you already work in a management position, or you aspire to, this outstanding Managing and Leading Change online accredited course will fully prepare you to fulfil a management position in any modern company. This Managing and Leading Change course covers all the fundamental of change management, including: the cycle of change, how to work with others to bring about change, what to do in the face of resistance, how to engage stakeholders, and tools for change leaders. Upon successful completion of this online accredited Managing and Leading Change course you'll be ready for your first management role.
- Understand the cycle of change
- Learn techniques for change management
- Understand how to apply change management techniques
- Understand how to create a compelling future
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year's access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
01:Introduction: change at Work
02: Demonstrate the Need for change
03:create a compelling Future
04:Expect an Argument
06:Leaning the change
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Managing and Leading Change certificate. Updated on 18 October, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.