Course detailsAre you interested in Science? Maybe you’re hoping for a career change? Would you like to become an important Biologist?
Science is an endlessly fascinating subject and Human Biology is no different. Our body is a perfectly balanced system, and Human Biology is the study of this system and all of the major components which make it up. This course is comprehensive and will teach you everything you need to go on to further study or begin a Biology career. Study the skeletal system, the endocrine system and understand disease and disorders, to name just a few. Embark on a captivating journey through the human body and understand in depth everything that is involved in the most exceptional structure on earth.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- The human biology fundamentals
- Definitions of human respiratory system
- Understanding human circulatory system
- Study guide to blood vessels
- Explaining human endocrine system
- Defining the skeletal system
- Study guide to muscular system
- Understanding integumentary system
- Study guide to sympathetic & parasympathetic nervous systems
- Study guide to digestive system
- Definition of urinary system
- Definition of reproductive system
- Overview of human reproduction
- Cell structures & cycles study guide
- Overview of human genetics
- Study guide to disease & disorders
- Study guide to disease origins
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a Diploma in Human Biology.
Updated on 17 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.