Course detailsAre you excited by colour, decor and lighting? Do you love organising parties? Are you looking for a rewarding and exciting career?
If the answer is yes then this Mastering Event Planning, Designing, and Decorating course is the perfect opportunity!
What could be more fun than planning amazing events?
If you have excellent organisational skills, can effectively communicate on a professional level, and enjoy working to deadlines, then you might wish to consider a career in Event Planning, Designing and Decorating.
During this course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to plan, design, and facilitate events. Global Edulink will also teach you how to establish and manage your own event planning business. Upon competing this Mastering Event Planning, Designing, and Decorating course learners are able to work for an existing company, or begin their own event planning business.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. As well as this, we make learning more personal, and provide a tutor, who will be on hand to give guidance whenever you need it.
01. CHARACTERIZATIONS OF EVENT DESIGNING
- Characterizations of Event Designing
- Walk around your event
- How to work well with clients
- Overview of Event requirements
- Design practice in action
- Setup the Background Effects
- Draping Techniques
- Design concepts for Styling
- Technical Styling
- Discover Types of events
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates of this program will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Event Planning, Designing, and Decorating.
Updated on 07 August, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.