Course detailsThis excellent BCS - Business Analysis Foundation Course has been created for individuals who would like to understand business analysis, support, change, and improve business processes. The Business Analysis Foundation Course is suited to business analysts, business managers, business change managers, and project managers who would like to get certified.
During the Business Analysis Foundation Course you'll gain a full understanding of the role and competencies of a Business Analyst, how to categorise, analyse, and manage stakeholders, how to establish, document, and model requirements, and how to model business processes. In addition, this Business Analysis Foundation Course will teach you investigation techniques, including interviews, observations, workshops and prototyping.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Gain an overall understanding of strategy analysis
- Understand business systems and business process modelling
- Gain a thorough understanding of stakeholder analysis
- Learn to employ investigation and modelling techniques
- Understand requirements engineering
- Understand business case development
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
Certification is achieved by the successful completion of a computer based examination.
1: What Is Business Analysis
2: The Competencies Of A Business Analyst
3: Strategy Analysis
4: The Business Analysis Process Model
5: Investigation Techniques
6: Stakeholder Analysis And Management
7: Modelling Business Processes
8: Defining The Solution
9: Making A Business And Financial Case
10: Establishing The Requirements
11: Documenting And Managing Requirements
12: Modelling Requirements
13: Delivering The Requirements
14: Delivering The Business Solution
- Duration: 1 hour
- Computer based exam
- Multiple choice
- Closed book
- Pass mark: 65%
Successful learners will be awarded a BCS - Business Analysis Foundation Course certificate.
BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, is committed to making IT good for society. We use the power of our network to bring about positive, tangible change. We champion the global IT profession and the interests of individuals, engaged in that profession, for the benefit of all.
Whether it's using a computer for the first time or taking the lead in an organisation's agile transformation. With flexible learning and rigorous assessment, our qualifications show employers and customers that you've achieved the globally-recognised benchmark in relevant skills and competence.
Updated on 07 August, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.