Course detailsDo you work for a call centre dealing with product support or information enquiries? Or, carry out telemarketing? Or, perhaps, make other types of calls on behalf of a charity or political organisation? Or, if not currently, maybe you’re interested in working within this field?
Well-trained call centre staff is at the heart of any operation. For many customers or potential customers, call centre staff are their only contact with an organisation. And, if that contact is positive, courteous, helpful, and professional then that’s of immense benefit to the organisation in terms of reputation, initial and repeat business.
Call centre employees who know how to handle the diverse situations they are faced with, with skill and professionalism, are an asset to any organisation. The employee themselves also benefit in terms of good pay and performance bonuses.
As a leading UK training provider, Global Edulink understands what it takes to shine in this arena and, as such, have formulated a course aimed at equipping you with the skills and confidence to undertake these responsibilities, such as answering questions proficiently, overcoming objections and ultimately, to excel.
In addition, you’ll be taught the importance of corporate social responsibility strategies which encourage companies to make a positive impact on the environment and their stakeholders (which include consumers, employees, communities, investors, and others). You’ll also come to understand: how to develop your professionalism; how customers behave and what they expect; and techniques for more effective communication with customers; all while maintaining a positive attitude.
1. THE POWERFUL CHOICE OF CSR
- The Powerful Choice of CSR
- How to Gain the Professional Edge
- All Important Customers
- Building Your Customer Handling Skills
- Building Your Customer Handling Skills (cont.)
- Attitude: Is an Important Asset
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Call Centre Success.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Updated on 27 June, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a good educational background or work experience would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.