Course detailsInterested in the study of human behaviour? Want to find out more about the inner workings of the human mind?
Whether you are interested in a specialist area of psychology or prefer to follow a general route, this Psychology course could be the course for you.
Psychology is an exceptionally versatile discipline, because it attempts to understand, explain and predict many aspects of human behaviour, thus making it applicable to a wide range of sectors including business and social work, as well as traditional roles within psychology.
Thisonline training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
- Concepts of Psychology
- Biological Behaviour of Psychology
- Sensation and Perception
- Intro to Intelligence
- Developmental Psychology
- Behaviours (Personality)
- Social Psychology
- Psychological Disorders
- Psychological Therapy
- Intro to Statistics, Tests and Measmenture
- Recommended Books -Psychology
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will beawarded certificate for “Mastering Psychology”.
Updated on 17 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background or prior knowledge of Psychology will be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.