Course detailsWinning and retaining new business in today's competitive environment is ultimately down to the strength of your sales team. Sales team carry much responsibility for organisational success and must possess a breadth of skills and behaviours to achieve their goals. So if you want to exceed tough targets, achieve higher sales results, enhance your sales skills and motivate your sales team to greater profitability.
Today’s sales management task is very demanding and challenging and therefore three ‘key components’ especially require close attention for developing individuals, building the team and achieving the task. The Sales Management course is designed to equip and empower sales leaders to motivate their staff and build a successful, dynamic sales team.
Diploma in Sales Management provides detailed information about the principles, practices and tools involved in all aspects of the selling process. The course begins by introducing you to the role of sales in everyday life and how selling is vital in all aspects of business. This course know-how is underpinned by regular research into buyers’ views of salespeople and our sales process and models have been developed and refined with many years of field testing. The content of our sales Management Diploma consist of valuable topics and secrets selling tips.
Having successfully completing this course will help you to become a sales leader. You will learn how to professionalise your sales practice, improve your performance, and develop your ability to adapt to change in dynamic and competitive environments.
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 40 guided learning hours.
1. SALES MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
- Introduction to Sales
- Identifying Potential Customers
- Effective Sales Process
- Creating a Sales Structure & Managing Sales Team
- Sales Prospecting
- The Science of Trust
- The Secrets of the Buying Behaviours
- Range of Sales Transactions
- Communication Skills for Sales.
- The Sales Cycle
- Analysing Your Sales Performance and Progress.
- Introduction to Sales Secrets
- Sales Systems
- Sales Scripts
- Measuring your Sales Performance
- Introduction to Key Account Selling
- Sales Planning
- Sales Call Techniques
- The Sales Cycle
- Sales Process
- Sales Communication
- Sales Plan and Skills
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma for “Sales Management”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Updated on 18 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic background or experience working in sales would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.