- Duration / Course length: Upto 10 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: CPDiAP
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in presentation format
Change management can be extremely helpful if your company is going through change or transition. Modern businesses face change all the time, whether on a departmental level or across the whole organisation, and being able to manage change properly is extremely important. This course will teach you how to effectively manage change, help employees to adapt to change and organise any changes to the workplace. If change is not managed correctly, it can damage the wellbeing of the team and will ultimately hurt business success.
The course begins with an in-depth introduction to change management and then moves on to cover the concepts of change management. By studying these, you will gain a greater understanding of how complex a process implementing change within a business is. During this course you will develop the skills needed to help employees cope through periods of change, and ultimately help them understand the benefits of change.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- Change Management
- Concepts of Change Management
- The Change Process
- Change Management Project
- Conclusion the 4C-Toolbox of Change Management
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in Change Management.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Eligibility / Requirements
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Strategic Manager , Strategic Growth Manager , Strategy Manager
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.