Course detailsThis popular course examines the day-to-day workings of real-world companies and teaches you the techniques that help them to operate successfully. From learning to carry out basic administrative tasks to gaining higher level support skills, this course includes a wide range of units to meet the needs of learners and employers.
This Business Administration Skill course is a job ready qualification that prepares learners for work in a specific industry. The course is designed to give you the knowledge and skills you will need to work in a business administration role and to develop your expertise within the role in areas such as business communication, administration, delivering presentations and presenting business data.
Further this course is designed for learners who are working, or would like to work, in a business administration role within any sector or industry. It’s ideal for those who are new to the role or who have been working at that level for a short period of time. The units and structure of this course are based on the Skills of business and administration.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
01. PROFESSIONALISM IN THE OFFICE ENVIRONMENT
Positioning of your Job
- Improving Your Professionalism
- Enhancing Your Skills
- Communicating and Building Relationship
Fundamentals of Professional Behaviour
- Interview Techniques
- Business Meeting
- Working in Multicultural Environment
- Business Communication
- Different Types of Communication Methods
- Effective Working for your Company Management
- How to face for New Problems
- Identifying and Solving the Problem
- Decisions Making
- Identifying your Goals
- Effective Energy Distribution
- Working with Your Personal Styles
- Building and Establishing your Action Plan
- Principles of Customer Service.
- Identifying Customer Needs
- Customer Service & Telephone Etiquette
08. STRESS MANAGEMENT
Successful candidates will be awarded “Certificate in Business Administration Skills”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, experience and good academic background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 18 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.