Did you know that every business, by law, has to keep books? That’s why there is a demand for QuickBooks accounting software. And when you study with Global Edulink, you will find it easier to get a job because you’ll have a widely recognised qualification on your CV. QuickBooks is by far the most successful small business accounting package sold today, but it’s incredible number of features and functions can be confusing. Learn how to make the most of your QuickBooks experience with this course.
Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s QuickBooks 2016 – Accounts and Payroll Management qualification. Global Edulink, as a leading training courses provider in the UK, this course allows you to enhance your skills on operating QuickBooks accounting software and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide office Accounting and Bookkeeping duties to the highest standards by using QuickBooks accounting software.
QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software packages around with both online and desktop versions. In this online course you will learn how to set up QuickBooks Online for your clients, how to Create a company file, Navigate QuickBooks, create a chart of accounts, Add the accounts you need to your chart of accounts, set up customers, vendors, and the products you sell in QuickBooks, Create and send invoices and sales receipts, Enter and pay bills, Make journal entries, Track expenses and income, Manage your Account Receivable and Accounts Payable, Connect to your bank through QuickBooks, Create budgets, Payroll management and run reports and much more.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
This QuickBooks Pro 2016 training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
- The Home Page
- The Icon Bar
- Creating a QuickBooks Company File
- Setting Up Users
- Using Lists
- The Sales Tax Process
- Creating Sales Tax
- Setting Up Inventory
- Creating a Purchase Order
- Setting Up Items
- Selecting a Sales Form
- Creating a Sales Receipt
- Using Price Levels
- Creating Billing Statements
- Recording Customer Payments
- Entering a Vendor Credit
- Using Bank Accounts
- Sales Tax
- Graph and Report Preferences
- Modifying a Report
- Exporting Reports
- Using Graphs
- Creating New Forms
- Selecting Objects in the Layout Designer
- Creating a job
- Making Purchases for a Job
- Time Tracking
- Payroll – The Payroll Process
- Payroll – Setting Up Employee Payroll Information
- Payroll – Creating Termination Paycheques
- Payroll – Adjusting Payroll Liabilities
- Using Credit Card Charges
- Assets and Liabilities
- Creating Fixed Asset Accounts
- Equity Accounts
- Writing Letters with QuickBooks
- Company Management
- Company File Cleanup
- Using the Portable Company Files
- Creating an Account’s Copy
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for “QuickBooks 2016 – Accounts and Payroll Management”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Updated on 22 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.