- Duration / Course length: Upto 7 Months Start now
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in presentation format
In this diploma course you will learn everything to build a successful import/export business.
What will be covered?
- Your big idea: Is it any good?
- Is this business for you?
- Setting up your business
- Beginning with a buyer
- Choosing products and suppliers
- Marketing in the United States and abroad
- Money matters
- Packing, shipping and insurance
- The regulation of foreign trade
- NAFTA, GATT, and other trade pacts
- Sample market study outline
- Guidelines for business planning
- Possible sources of financing for your business
- Sample supply agreements
- Avoiding import/export scams
- And more
This course will be assessed on the basis of one assignment. We believe doing practical assignments are the best way to assess the ability of the students and also it is the best way to make them apply what they have learnt into practice. Students can start their assignments from day one and complete the course as soon as they submit their assignment.
Updated on 02 February, 2020
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no requirements to be fulfilled.
About City of London College of EconomicsCity of London College of Economics – Your best choice!
We are located in London, UK.
Our mission is to offer affordable courses - 100% online - to anyone.
We offer two kinds of courses: vocational and academic ones.
Accrediting country is UK but UK degrees are well known all over the world, so actually internationally recognised.
You can start anytime and pay in a lump sum and get 10% discount or in instalments.
Get one of our diplomas and you are much closer to your dream job than you think. Not even employer will recognise your achievements but everybody will do.
You can either become a specialist or generalist.
You will be in a good position to be promoted respectfully work in a demanding and well-paid job.