- Duration / Course length: Upto 3 Months Start now
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in presentation format
If you want to learn how to help clients in achieving a specific personal or professional goal by providing training and guidance, then this course if for you. In this diploma course you will learn several kinds of coaching approaches, such as "The Psychodynamic Approach", "The Cognitive behavioural Approach", "The NLP Approach" as well as others to become a professional coach.
The study material has been written by leading international authors, each chapter of the book makes explicit links between theory and practice, with questions and case studies facilitating further reflection on the topic.
There are three parts you have to deal with:
- Part 1 explores the theoretical traditions underpinning coaching, such as cognitive-behavioural, gestalt and existential.
- Part 2 covers applied contexts, formats or types of coaching, such as developmental, life, executive, peer, team and career coaching.
- Part 3 focuses on professional issues that impact on the coach, such as ethics, supervision, continuing professional development, standards and mental health issues.
Updated on 26 July, 2020
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no requirements to be fulfilled.
About City of London College of EconomicsCity of London College of Economics – Your best choice!
We are located in London, UK.
Our mission is to offer affordable courses - 100% online - to anyone.
We offer two kinds of courses: vocational and academic.
Our diplomas are internationally recognised.
You can start anytime and pay in a lump sum and get 10% discount or in instalments.
Get one of our diplomas and you are much closer to your dream job than you think. Not even employer will recognise your achievements but everybody will do.
You can either become a specialist or generalist.
You will be in a good position to be promoted respectfully work in a demanding and well-paid job.