- Duration / Course length: Upto 3 Months Start now
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in presentation format
This course is written specifically for exporters and those without legal training, European Union Law for International Business is an introduction to the essential business laws of
the European Union (EU). It is a practical guide to the regulatory and procedural issues of which exporters and businesses need to be aware. While providing a general overview of how the EU operates as a governing body, this course specifically addresses the key matters that exporters will face during their business transactions.
- Direct export transactions to the EU
- Exporting via an agent or distributor
- Customs laws and procedures
- Resolving international business disputes
- How to establish a permanent business presence within the EU
Updated on 26 July, 2020
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no requirements to be fulfilled.
About City of London College of EconomicsCity of London College of Economics – Your best choice!
We are located in London, UK.
Our mission is to offer affordable courses - 100% online - to anyone.
We offer two kinds of courses: vocational and academic.
Our diplomas are internationally recognised.
You can start anytime and pay in a lump sum and get 10% discount or in instalments.
Get one of our diplomas and you are much closer to your dream job than you think. Not even employer will recognise your achievements but everybody will do.
You can either become a specialist or generalist.
You will be in a good position to be promoted respectfully work in a demanding and well-paid job.