Course detailsBuild confidence and skills for handling telephone calls more professionally. Our comprehensive Telephone Skills Diploma courses cover professional telephone techniques and call handling etiquette, with an emphasis on customer service.
This course is ideal for those seeking to deliver professional telephone standards on a consistent basis. Your customers can display a variety of different communication stylesand behaviour types and this online course will equip you with professional telephone techniques for dealing with all customers successfully.
Global Edulink, as a leading training courses provider in the UK, this course allows you to enhance your Telephone skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide Telephone customer service duties to the highest standards.
You will gain following key benefits from our Online Telephone Skills Diploma course;
- Handle customer calls with professional telephone etiquette.
- Constructively respond to a customer’s concern or complaint.
- Gain telephone communication skills and effective listening techniques.
- Build rapport and satisfy customers’ needs quickly via effective dialogue skills.
- Answer inbound calls & make outbound telephone calls in a professional manner.
- Telephone Customer Service Principles
- Excellent Customer Service Process
- Communication Skills for Telephone Customer Service
- Telephone Customer Service Techniques
- Handling Customer Complains
- Telephone Techniques
- Telephone Etiquette
- Telephone Handling Tips
- Telephone Customer Service Process
- Handling Customer Complains
- Power of Telephone Courtesy
- Internal Customer Service
- Customer Service at Call Centres
- Developing Effective Telephone Customer Service Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma for Telephone Skills Training.
Why you choose us;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including Module book, Video, Mock exams and extra supportive materials such as interview tips, CV writing, etc.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries.
- Comfortable learning access to your student portal.
- Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Quick results and delivery of your certificate.
- Career development services and counselling.
- Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Updated on 18 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.