- Duration: Upto 6 Hours
- Obtain role-specific skills and enhance your understanding of the legal system with this engaging online qualification. Taught by industry experts through engaging video content, the Legal Office Administration training course offers a comprehensive education in working in the law profession as an administrative assistant. You will benefit from an informative, easy-to-understand introduction to the procedures of the legal system, and the processes necessary to run an effective, successful law office.
- The Legal Office Administration training course is aimed at both aspiring and practising paralegals who want to expand and enhance their knowledge of professional law work. Complemented by mock exams and a multiple-choice automated assessment, the video lessons cover everything from client relations, preparing documents and billable hours to a broader understanding of tort law, litigation, and the procedures of criminal, family, real estate and bankruptcy law.
- The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
- You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
- To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
- Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at a cost of £19.
- Whether you're an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Eligibility / Requirements
The Legal Office Administration is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Office Management , Legal Office Administration , Office Administration
About One Education
Whether you’re a beginner aiming to get your foot in the door, or an established professional keeping ahead of the latest developments, our online classes are suitable for you. One Education knows that everyone is different - that’s why we offer a range of learning styles, across a number of different subjects. All our courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.
All courses come with professional accreditation, meaning you can pursue your career goals with confidence in your specialist skills and knowledge
One Education is here to help users gain the practical knowledge and transferable skills necessary to enhance their career. Our training can improve your abilities in business situations, teaching you how to address issues through relevant and industry-specific skills and specialist knowledge.
We believe quality education should be available anywhere in the world. Our classes are taught entirely online, and completion results in a UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification.
- Office Administration Advanced Diploma Level 4 Adams Academy
USD 410Duration: 72 Hours
- Certificate in Office Administration Global Edulink
USD 347Duration: Upto 12 Months