Course detailsCould you be a great leader?
If you work in management or leadership this course is a must. You will never be the same again. Improve your emotional intelligence so you can better understand and motivate your staff. Establish and develop excellent leadership presence. Study a whole host of leadership essentials. Our aim is to give you practical knowledge and skills, so that upon successful completion you’ll come away with many transferable skills which you can take to your workplace. Be the best leader you can be.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Developing Self Awareness & Self-Regulation
- Building Awareness with Others
- Building Relationship
- Exercise Files- Emotional Intelligence
- How to Read Body Languages
- How to Make a Positive First Impression
- How Leaders are Evaluated
- Gestures and Stance
- Understanding Leadership-
- Set a Solid Foundation and Direction
- Motivate Commitments
- Drive for Results
- Develop Yourself
- Exercise Files- Leadership Essentials
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded certificate inLeadership Development Training.
Updated on 17 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.