Course detailsCourse Description:
This module gives participants tools necessary to identify and quantity risks faced by modern institutions across both quantitative and qualitative factors. Economic and regulatory capital will be considered, as well as the firm wide deployment of processes and procedures intended to capture and reduce business related risks. The overall goal is to provide participant with an appreciation of the challenges encountered while achieving Enterprise Wide Risk ;
How attendees will benefit?
After completion of the programme, delegates will be able to:
- Risk management is not an option—it is a REQUIRED part of project management, especially for those who are PMPs.
- You will learn tested, fast, and efficient Tricks of the Trade® for risk management from around the world, and avoid the common mistakes other companies make.
- Rita Mulcahy's leading-edge risk management techniques are recognized by organizations.
- This course contains 4 to 17 times more content than any other risk management course we could find.
- Introduction to Risk Management.
- Risks Vs Return for Investors.
- How Risks are Managed.
- Apply basic statistics techniques to market, credit and operational risk.
- The Plan Risk Responses Process
- The Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis Process
- The Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis Process
- The Monitor And Control Risks Process
- Lecture or One-to-One training style.
- In house training.
- Group Training.
- Practical Training.
- We provide this course in any place and at any time suitable for you.
Eligibility / Requirements
This module should be attended by risk managers of organisations and top managers who has the power in making decisions in order to improve overall organisation performance. It is also helpful for external and internal auditing as its part of their managerial practice.
About British Academy For Training & Development
British Academy For Training & Development (BATD) is one of the leading Academies across the world in training and development solutions. Our vision has been workable, achievable and realistic, our resources to contributed to achieving it. Our services are open to all levels of organizations and people, since we believe in enabling and enhancing knowledge and skills. We operate in different parts of the world in more than 35 countries.
Through our specialized work in Management, Media, PR and Information Technology, we are working to:
- Improve organizational performance through customized training and development solutions.
- Enhance people’s skills and their ability to embrace changing career patterns, global mobility, technological developments and new ways of working.
- Provide organizations and individuals with unique opportunities to exchange business and management experience and knowledge on a global level.
- Provide customized and VIP training with very flexible and comfortable services for our values costumers.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.