Course detailsCourse Description:
All organizations, big or small, battle with one constant constraint - limited resources and unlimited ambitions. The ever increasing demand for higher shareholder's worth keeps increasing the pressure on these resources, be it monetary, physical or intangible assets. This in turn forces the management to make rational decisions when investing the resources, leading to the need of valuation of a project.
This course on Project Valuation introduces the various methods of project valuations and their respective pitfalls. It provides the learner an indepth understanding of various project valuation techniques with practical examples of applying these course also discusses the project interaction situations such as capital rationing, mutually exclusive projects, among others. Finally, it explains how project analysis is conducted using techniques such as sensitivity analysis, scenario and break even analysis, and Monte Carlosimulation.
How attendees will benefit?
After completion of the programme, delegates will be able to:
- Describe various project valuation methods and their limitations
- Demonstrate the application of different project valuation techniques
- Illustrate various project analysis techniques viz., sensitivity analysis, scenario and break even analysis, and Monte Carlo simulation
- Project Valuation - Overview
- Need for project valuation
- Factors that impact project valuation
- Rules to ensure suitable cash flow statement
- Methods of project valuation
- Project Valuation - Methods
- Need for project valuation
- Discounted Cash Flow Method
- Net Present Value Method
- Average Return on Book Value
- Payback Period
- Various factors that affect the project valuation methods
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Project Valuation - Special Cases
- Concept of project interactions:
- Capital rationing and the methods of calculations
- Mutually exclusive projects
- Side costs and side benefits
- Concept of project analysis:
- Sensitivity analysis
- Scenario and break even analysis
- Monte Carlo Simulation
Eligibility / Requirements
This course is open for all staff of different levels from different departments in private and public sectors.
About British Academy For Training & Development
British Academy For Training & Development (BATD) is one of the leading Academies across the world in training and development solutions. Our vision has been workable, achievable and realistic, our resources to contributed to achieving it. Our services are open to all levels of organizations and people, since we believe in enabling and enhancing knowledge and skills. We operate in different parts of the world in more than 35 countries.
Through our specialized work in Management, Media, PR and Information Technology, we are working to:
- Improve organizational performance through customized training and development solutions.
- Enhance people’s skills and their ability to embrace changing career patterns, global mobility, technological developments and new ways of working.
- Provide organizations and individuals with unique opportunities to exchange business and management experience and knowledge on a global level.
- Provide customized and VIP training with very flexible and comfortable services for our values costumers.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.