Course detailsCourse Description:
This module is aimed at enabling candidates to understand and apply the basic principles and methodologies of data collection instruments for business and marketing research.
The module looks specifically at the practical elements of respondent behaviour in relation to the nature of the data being collected. The aim is to ensure that candidates clearly recognize the information needs of various research contexts, and to enable them to design appropriate data collection instruments and measurement techniques.
How attendees will benefit?
After completion of the programme, delegates will be able to:
- Understand and apply the basic principles and methodologies of data collection instruments for business and marketing research
- Understand the practical elements of respondent behaviour in relation to the nature of the data being collected
- Recognise the information needs of various research contexts
- Design appropriate data collection instruments and measurement technique.
The programme covers the following topics:
- Understand an overview of qualitative approaches including observation, interviewing, ethnography, semiotics and online approaches
- Understand the uses, strengths and limitations of the various qualitative approaches
- Understand and apply the key principles and features of a range of qualitative data collection methods including depth interviews, group discussions or focus groups, collaborative and deliberate methods such as workshops, juries and panels, online interviewing and discussions
- Understand and apply projective and elicitation techniques
- Setting up and managing a qualitative research project
- Lecture or One-to-One training style.
- In house training.
- Group Training.
- Practical Training.
- We provide this course in any place and at any time suitable for you.
Eligibility / Requirements
- Current and prospective practitioners in business and marketing research
- In-house researchers in the corporate, public service and NGO sectors
- Managers who are users of business and marketing research services
About British Academy For Training & Development
British Academy For Training & Development (BATD) is one of the leading Academies across the world in training and development solutions. Our vision has been workable, achievable and realistic, our resources to contributed to achieving it. Our services are open to all levels of organizations and people, since we believe in enabling and enhancing knowledge and skills. We operate in different parts of the world in more than 35 countries.
Through our specialized work in Management, Media, PR and Information Technology, we are working to:
- Improve organizational performance through customized training and development solutions.
- Enhance people’s skills and their ability to embrace changing career patterns, global mobility, technological developments and new ways of working.
- Provide organizations and individuals with unique opportunities to exchange business and management experience and knowledge on a global level.
- Provide customized and VIP training with very flexible and comfortable services for our values costumers.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.