Course detailsIn a highly competitive market, employers recognise that employees with the right skills, experience and knowledge are essential to the success of their businesses. Human resources (HR) plays a key role in modern organizations and businesses, be they private sector, public sector or voluntary.
Managing and processing a business’s payroll is an important task, and it’s vital that those handling the payroll have a full understanding and knowledge of the processes involved. The understanding and operating of a payroll system within a business is an essential requirement both from a financial control aspect and in order to meet with regulations laid down by HMRC.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- Forecasting Demand and Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis and Selection
- Compensation and Benefits
- Personal and Professional Development
- Employee Performance Appraisal
- Human Resource Legislations
- Employee Motivation
- Motivation Theories
- Employee Motivation Strategies
- Team Development and Team Work
- Module Handouts- HR Management
- Additional Study Materials – HR Management
- Reference Book- HR Management
- Introduction to Administrative Human Resource
- Motivation theories and Strategies
- Individual Behaviour
- Team and Group Behaviour
- Team Building
- Informal Organisations
- Technology at Workplace
- Workplace Violence and Stressed Employees
- Organisational Productivity and Quality Improvement
- Job Enrichment and Challenges in Job Design
- Leadership Essentials
- Employee Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Communication at Workplace
- Managing Conflict and Change at Workplace
- Participation and Communication_1
- International Human Resource Management
- Module Handouts- Administrative Human Resource
- Additional Study Materials- Administrative Human Resource
- Introduction to Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Internal Controls and Control Concepts
- Working with Ledgers
- Correcting Entries
- Sales Tax, Rules and Filing
- Budgeting & Strategic Plan
- Types of Budgets
- Merchandising Income Statement
- Sales and Purchase Discounts
- Petty Cash
- Cash Controls – The Bank Reconciliation
- The Payroll Process
- Payroll Process – Earnings Record
- The Partnership & Corporations
- Accounts Receivable and Bad Debts
- Preparing Interim Statements
- Year End – Inventory
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Certificate in HR and Payroll Management”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Updated on 06 September, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic background or HR/payroll experience would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.