Course detailsITIL is a set of best practices that IT organizations can use to guide how they design, implement, operate, and maintain IT services. The ITIL® Practitioner Professional Training Diploma provides practical guidance on how to adopt and adapt the ITIL framework to support your business objectives.
The course includes the basic introduction of ITIL practitioner, the concepts of ITSM (IT Service Management) and Continual Service Improvement (CSI), etc. ITIL helps to improve efficiency, productivity, and the collaborations between ITSM and the wider business. Throughout the course, you will learn the ways of selecting the perfect management system for your business, the themes and practices of ITIL, the concept of Organizational Chain Management (OCM), the effective ways of communication to enable CSI, the basics of the CSI approach and the methods of integrating CSI with ITIL.
The ITIL® Practitioner Professional Training Diploma helps the practitioners to not only speak the language of ITIL but be able to translate it and use it in practice. The course helps to foster a culture of continuous service improvement so that you can achieve your business goals and objectives.
- The price is for the whole course including the final exam - no hidden fees
- FREE Accredited Certificate upon successful completion
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the accredited qualification.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at any time.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
- Introduction to ITIL Practitioner
- ITSM & Continual Improvement
- Principles & Themes
- Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- Effective Communication to enable CSI
- Use Metrics & Measurement
- CSI Approach
- Integrating CSI with ITIL & Beyond
Eligibility / Requirements
This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
Learners should be aged 16 or over.
A basic understanding of the English language is required to attend this course.
About Alpha AcademyAlpha Academy is an online learning platform that provides one of the best e-learning experience that you can think of. With a large variety of training courses to choose from, you are bound to find something to suit you. Whether it be to improve your current expertise or develop new skills, we can facilitate your goal. On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.