Course detailsFind peace in a chaotic world
Mindfulness will benefit in all areas of life, including your health. Learn to reduce stress, cultivate happiness, meditate and understand your emotions.
It is about being in the now and focusing attention. It is also helpful for breaking the habit of getting lost in anxious thoughts about the past or future. Practising mindfulness or meditation has been shown to relieve stress, ease depression and anxiety, and help to break bad habits or addiction. It can boost creativity, improve relationships and heighten focus.
We live in a very stressful world and sometimes it can all get too much, but with mindfulness you will learn to stay calm and collected. The fantastic thing about this course is that the teaching can be used in your own life and can also be used if you hope to teach mindfulness to others. Either way, it is a worthwhile practice and will improve overall well-being, allowing you to navigate your life in the best way possible.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
Module 01- Definition Of Mindfulness
Module 02- Reducing Stress
Module 03- How To Cultivate Happiness
Module 04- Mindfulness Applies
Module 05- Meditation Applies
Module 06- Introduce Mindfulness Into Your Daily Life
Module 07- Understanding Your Emotions
Method of Assessment:
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Mindfulness.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have a basic understanding of the English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT
- Learners should be ages 16 or over.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.