Course detailsThis course is designed to ensure that you clear Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam in your first attempt. This training provides in-depth knowledge of all aspects within the all 5 phases, six sigma tools and standard principles of Lean Management with real life applications on various industry used cases.
A good understanding of Six Sigma concept is an indispensable knowledge for today's aspiring professional across any industry. If you are someone who wants to grow fast in your career using Six Sigma, then this is your course to get certificate for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
Complete our Online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Course to get preparation for the exam, and gain certification and play a pivotal role in achieving operational excellence. Our Green Belt training is unrivalled and equips operational teams at the heart of Lean Six Sigma activity with the skills to drive real improvements. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 months (365).
This online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training course has been designed for 25-30 guided learning hours. Following course outline will provide you an idea about main topics areas are covered in this course. The numbers of sub topics are covered under following each main topic:
Course Content (Course Outline):
1. INTRODUCTION TO LEAN SIX SIGMA
Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
2. DEFINE PHASE
Voice of the Customers
Fundamentals of Project Management
Management & Planning Tools
Business Results for Projects
3. MEASURE PHASE
Process Analysis and Documentation
Statistics, Probability & Distributions
Collecting and Summarizing Data
Measurements System Analysis
4. ANALYSE PHASE
Exploratory Data Analysis and Hypothesis Testing
5. IMPROVE PHASE
Design of Experiment (DOE)
Root Cause Analysis
6. CONTROL PHASE
Statistical Process Control
Lean Tools for Process Control
7. EXAM PREPARATION & KEY CONCEPTS
Method of Assessment:
After you have familiarised yourself with the Six Sigma terminology, having a good understanding of 5 phases, successfully passed any mock exam you should be ready to take the real exam.
- Number of questions: 100 Multiple Choice Questions
Duration: 3 hours
Pass mark: 70%.
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Green Belt (ICGB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 385 points out of a total 500 points (Candidates need a 70% score to pass the exam. Questions are marked based on a difficulty level of 1-3).
- There is no limitation or time restriction on examination retakes. Need to pay retake exam fee separately each retake.
- All questions are multiple choice.
- Results are sent within 2 business days upon receipt of the exam papers.
- Type of Exam: Proctored exam based.
All IASSC exams are closed book exams. IASSC provides a Reference Document, that contains all formulas and tables one will need during the examination. You can download the Reference.
For those who wish to sit for the exam it is recommended, but not required, that Lean Six Sigma training is obtained through a qualified institution, Lean Six Sigma trainer or corporate program.
It is also recommended, although not required, that those sitting for the exam have some degree of real-world Lean Six Sigma work experience and project application experience.
Special Note: This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately. Please contact our Help Desk to purchase the exam voucher.
Upon successful achievement, Professionals will receive a Certificate (IASSC Certified Green Belt (ICGB), suitable for framing, issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification or its designated Examination Institute, PeopleCert.
Benefits of achieving the Six Sigma Certification?
- Differentiate yourself.
- Demonstrate your commitment to ongoing education and professional standards.
- Increase your marketability.
- Promote best practice in your field.
By enrolling in to this course, you'll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Eligibility / Requirements
- The sole objective of the exams is to measure knowledge not work or project experience
- There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.