Course detailsCourse Description:
This course empowers delegates to facilitate increased customer loyalty and long-term client retention. For an organisation to be successful, every employee should recognise the importance of customer service, what it means and how it should be delivered. Retaining clients is one the biggest reasons why successful organisations remain successful. Everyone in the organisation who comes in contact with an internal or external customer acts as an ambassador for the organisation, and the quality of their interaction determines whether the client will be retained over the long term.
This course looks at a customer service encounter from the point of view of what customer service excellence is all about. Delegates will learn how their roles, attitudes and interactions ultimately shape the client's understanding and value assessment of the organisation. The course focuses on identifying and modelling customer service from a best-practice viewpoint. It will also look at how to motivate and maintain the morale of customer service staff (and teams) while inspiring others to deliver consistently high-quality service excellence.
How attendees will benefit?
After completion of the programme, delegates will be able to:
- have an awareness of their own individual behaviour;
- recognise customer-friendly systems;
- ensure positive customer interaction in the workplace;
- create relationships with customers through effective listening;
- recognise and develop the ability to handle volatile situations; and
- develop techniques to interact with various customer behavioural styles.
The programme covers the following topics:
- What is customer service?
- Contributing to the service culture
- Positive verbal communication
- Non-verbal communication in customer service
- Listening to the customer
- Customer service and behaviour
- Handling difficult customer encounters
- Customer service in a diverse world
- Encouraging customer loyalty
- Service recovery
- Lecture or One-to-One training style.
- In house training.
- Group Training.
- Practical Training.
- We provide this course in any place and at any time suitable for you.
Eligibility / Requirements
Anyone who would like to develop their customer service skills, knowledge and ability. It is ideal for all staff, sales people, managers, and supervisors in an organisation.
About British Academy For Training & Development
British Academy For Training & Development (BATD) is one of the leading Academies across the world in training and development solutions. Our vision has been workable, achievable and realistic, our resources to contributed to achieving it. Our services are open to all levels of organizations and people, since we believe in enabling and enhancing knowledge and skills. We operate in different parts of the world in more than 35 countries.
Through our specialized work in Management, Media, PR and Information Technology, we are working to:
- Improve organizational performance through customized training and development solutions.
- Enhance people’s skills and their ability to embrace changing career patterns, global mobility, technological developments and new ways of working.
- Provide organizations and individuals with unique opportunities to exchange business and management experience and knowledge on a global level.
- Provide customized and VIP training with very flexible and comfortable services for our values costumers.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.