Course detailsCourse Description:
Human relations managers in businesses often find themselves managing situations of inter-personal conflict. How can you manage disagreements in ways that build personal and collegial relationships rather than harming them? Such disagreements or conflicts can occur between individuals or between groups of people. Here are five strategies from conflict management theory for managing stressful situations. None is them is a "one-size-fits-all" solution. Which one is the best in a given situation will depend on a variety of factors, including an appraisal of the levels of conflict.
How attendees will benefit?
After completion of the programme, delegates will be able to:
- Identify causes of conflict
- Describe how diversity and differences can be harnessed
- Demonstrate strategies that avoid escalation of conflict
- Demonstrate techniques to show empathy and rapport
- Problem solve quickly and effectively
- Handle customer complaints appropriately
- Negotiate a successful outcome
- What is conflict?
Causes of conflict
Why people can seem difficult
Differences, diversity and opportunity
- Diagnostic clinic
- Communication skills for conflict resolution
- Win-win negotiating
10 tips for negotiating
Aligning conflicting or competing outcomes
Effective behaviour for successful negotiating
- Handling customer complaints
Turn complaint into compliment
Establishing the issue
Determining a course of action
- Managing stress
Identifying signs of stress
Keeping your cool
- Lecture or One-to-One training style.
- In house training.
- Group Training.
- Practical Training.
- We provide this course in any place and at any time suitable for you.
Eligibility / Requirements
This course provides training in conflict resolution to equip participants with the skills, knowledge and confidence to effectively manage and turn around potentially negative performance situations in the workplace in a clear, assertive and constructive manner.
About British Academy For Training & Development
British Academy For Training & Development (BATD) is one of the leading Academies across the world in training and development solutions. Our vision has been workable, achievable and realistic, our resources to contributed to achieving it. Our services are open to all levels of organizations and people, since we believe in enabling and enhancing knowledge and skills. We operate in different parts of the world in more than 35 countries.
Through our specialized work in Management, Media, PR and Information Technology, we are working to:
- Improve organizational performance through customized training and development solutions.
- Enhance people’s skills and their ability to embrace changing career patterns, global mobility, technological developments and new ways of working.
- Provide organizations and individuals with unique opportunities to exchange business and management experience and knowledge on a global level.
- Provide customized and VIP training with very flexible and comfortable services for our values costumers.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.