Lean Six Sigma is an improvement methodology that combines the best of Lean concepts and Six Sigma tools. Lean Six Sigma emphasizes taking advantage of the value generation focus offered by the lean method, while maintaining the statistical rigors of the Six Sigma methodology.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
1. FUNDAMENTALS OF LEAN SIX SIGMA
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Understanding Six Sigma
- Understanding Lean
- Implementing Lean Six Sigma
01. Define – Understanding Six Sigma
02. Define – Six Sigma Fundamentals
03. Define – Selecting Projects
04. Define – Elements of Waste
05. Define – Wrap Up and Action Items
3. MEASURE PHASE
01. Measure Phase – Introduction to Measure Phase
02. Measure Phase – Process Discovery
03. Measure Phase – Six Sigma Statistics
04. Measure Phase – Measurement System Analysis
05. Measure Phase – Process Capability
06. Measure Phase – Wrap Up and Action Items
4. CONTROL PHASE
01. Control Phase – Introduction to Control Phase
02. Control Phase- Lean Controls
03. Control Phase – Six Sigma Control Plans
04. Control Phase – Wrap Up and Action Items
5. ADDITIONAL MATERIALS
- Additional Course Materials- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Mock Exam : Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
1. INTRODUCTION TO LEAN SIX SIGMA
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Voice of the Customers
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Management & Planning Tools
- Business Results for Projects
- Team Dynamics
- Projects Identification
- Process Analysis and Documentation
- Statistics, Probability & Process Capability
- Collecting and Summarizing Data
- Measurements System Analysis
- Exploratory Data Analysis and Hypothesis Testing
- Process Drivers
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Root Cause Analysis
- Lean Tool
- Statistical Process Control
- Lean Tools For Process Control
- Exam Preparation & Key Concepts
- Mock Exam : Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand the basics and meanings of Six Sigma.
- In this course, you’ll learn the general history of Six Sigma & continuous improvement.
- This course will teach you about Lean Six Sigma five phases.
- Having this course, you’ll become masters of Six Sigma roles & responsibilities.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll understand voice of the customer, business and employee.
- This course gives you the knowledge in problem solving strategies.
- On completion of this course, you’ll be able to implement Lean tools.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be able to utilize flexible problem solving techniques and prevent problems before they happen.
You will have 12 Months (365 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes.
How will I be assessed?
Official exams are not included in this course package and need to be booked separately.
This is not included official Exams and you need to purchase exams separately.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exams successfully then you will be awarded an IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB) and Green Belt (ICGB). Updated on 13 May, 2020
Eligibility / Requirements
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
We believe that online learning should be modern and innovative, which is why we created 1Training. Offering courses on a wide range of topics, we can help you find the career of your dreams, and will help you every step of the way. Cutting edge teaching techniques, a wide range of topics, and the personal touch is our recipe for deliciously simple learning. If you don’t believe us, just ask the 10,000+ people we’ve already helped to realise their full potential.
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming particularly to train young people for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing an emphasis on the changing nature of work itself. We are regarded as a leading provider of this type of training, as well as general workforce development, and are known throughout the UK and the world for our excellent results.
We offer hundreds of courses in accounting, teacher training, business and office administration, health and social care, project management, accounting, beauty therapy, IT and customer service etc. – providing a worthwhile and practical education in industries that are each rapidly growing and consistently recruiting.
- All of our 1 Training tutors have a wealth of experience and qualifications in their field – they are highly knowledgeable, organised and fully equipped to provide courses that will stimulate and inspire.
- Our training courses combine theoretical and practical sessions that work to develop knowledge and ability, as well as instil vital confidence, in our students.
- We deliver a high-quality professional and vocational education, using excellent academic course materials that will not only educate but equip you to be successful in your field.
- By participating in our education programmes, you will strengthen your academic, vocational, and technical skills through assignments that place an emphasis on each.
- 1 Training is committed to helping all learners acquire worthwhile academic, vocational and technical skills. Upon completion, you will be prepared for the highly skilled, well paid, and in-demand employment opportunities of the 21st-century global economy.
By enrolling in to our online courses, you’ll get:
- Affordable & Engaging E-Learning Content.
- High quality e-learning study materials, and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Amazing Reviews from Current and Past Students.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.