If you are fit and healthy then you can enjoy life to its fullest since you are less prone to encounter medical conditions. Take this course now to identify exercises that fit your lifestyle and body condition.
The saying 'Health is Wealth' has been proven to be true since being mentally and physically healthy will boost your productivity. This Wellness And Fitness Training Level 3 lets you experience in-depth training that values both your mental and physical health
- The price is for the whole course including final exam - no hidden fees
- Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
This valuable course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you're an individual looking to excel within this field then Wellness And Fitness Training Level 3 is for you.
We've taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept - from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 3 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at any time.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
- Today's Concerns about Wellness and Fitness
- The Blissful Union of Wellness and Fitness
- The Quality of Life: Is Health Important?
- Wellness Terminology
- What Makes Us Well?
- Information on Wellness
- How Do We Evaluate Wellness?
- What Are Your Wellness Needs?
- Wellness of the Body
- Wellness of the Spirit
- Wellness of the Min
- Benefits of Meditation for the Wellness of Ourselves
- Do We Need Meditation?
- Quiet Reflection: A B12 Shot for the Spirit?
- Are You Well?
- Fitness Terminology
- Information on Fitness
- What Are Your Fitness Needs?
- The Benefits of Being Fit
- Metabolism: What Is It?
- Metabolism for the Fit Individual
- Metabolism: Can We Control It?
- Obesity in Adolescents
- Fitness of the Body
- Fitness of the Spirit
- Fitness of the Mind
- Are You Fit?
- Where You Live Affects Your Fitness
- Fitness Centers: An Investigation
- Does Your Income Affect Your Health?
- What Role Does Our Intelligence Play in Our Health?
- What Role Does Nutrition Play in Our Health?
- Is There Health Without Water?
- Vitamins: To Be or Not To Be?
- How the Brain Affects Our Health
- What Are Your Nutritional Needs?
- Exercise and Play: What Do We Learn?
- The Benefits of Walking
- The Mind, Body and Soul Interconnectivity
- Chiropractic Care: A Benefit to the Well Individual?
- Acupuncture: A Benefit to the Well Individual?
- The Benefits of Being Well
- Where You Live Affects Your Wellness
- The Benefits of Being Fit
- Music: Our Connection to the Higher Conscious
- The Yin and Yang of the Healthy Individual
- Right Hand vs. Left Hand: Who's Healthier?
- Is Your Mind Playing Tricks?
About Alpha AcademyWe are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 or for both £39.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.