Course detailsThe Sage 50 Payroll Diploma Level 3 will build on principles learned at level 2 and provide you with the advanced skills needed to work as a professional Payroll Clerk or Manager in an organization or payroll ;You will learn all the intricacies of tax tables and payroll law and how to undertake processes such as statutory and non-statutory reporting, insurance deductions, calculating overtime and bonuses and issuing tax forms. All related to the latest RTI using Sage 50 Payroll software.
The price is for the whole course including final exam – no hidden fees
Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
Efficient exam system with instant results
Track progress within own personal learning portal
24/7 customer support via live chat
Sage 50 Payroll Diploma Level 3 has been given CPD and IAO accreditation and is one of the best-selling courses available to students worldwide.
This valuable course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Sage 50 Payroll Diploma Level 3 is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 3 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at anytime.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Sage 50 Payroll for Beginners
- Module 1: Payroll Basics – Setting up payroll, tax codes, month end, reports, keeping records, licence limitations and links to an accounts program
- Module 2: Company Settings – Details, bank & coinage, absence, analysis, tax funding, statutory funding, HMRC payments, documents
- Module 3: Legislation Settings – Legislation setting dialog box, PAYE, NI bands & rates, SSP, SMP/SAP/SPP/ShPP, car details, student, AEO rates, minimum wage, childcare, automatic enrolment
- Module 4: Pension Scheme Basics – Pensions schemes dialog box, setting up pension scheme, pensions regulator website and the sage 50 payroll pensions module
- Module 5: Pay Elements – Pay elements settings dialog box, managing payment and deduction types, loans, net payments, salary sacrifice
- Module 6: The Processing Date – Changing the processing date
- Module 7: Adding Existing Employees – Using quick employee, adding multiple employees, changing their status, updating year-to-date values
- Module 8: Adding New Employees –Adding new employees in a variety of ways
- Module 9: Payroll Processing Basics – Payroll process view, change processing dates
- Module 10: Entering Payments – Entering payment window, checking and editing payments
- Module 11: Pre-Update Reports – Employer costs report, payslips, BACS payments reports, figures for accounts
- Module 12: Updating Records – Updating records, period end P32 report
Sage 50 Payroll Intermediate Level
- Module 1: The Outline View and Criteria – View by department and payment method, payment period and payment method, and resetting criteria
- Module 2: Global Changes – See the affects of global changes to pay period and pay method, tax codes, and pay rates
- Module 3: Timesheets – Using and resetting timesheets, processing payroll and changing process dates
- Module 4: Departments and Analysis – Focus on managing new and old departments and their employees, analysis in different platforms
- Module 5: Holiday Schemes – Reviewing holiday schemes, adding new ones, arranging national holidays and managing employee holiday schemes
- Module 6: Recording Holidays – Recoding holidays, removing absence days, checking holiday records, holiday scheme reports
- Module 7: Absence Reasons – Customize absence reasons, recording absence, different examples, reducing pay for unauthorised absence and absence report
About Alpha AcademyWe are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 or for both £39.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.