Six Sigma & Lean Process Professional is a worldly recognized management technique that will help you to enhance your business by reducing the defect of the products.
The Six Sigma & Lean Process Professional course will help you know the Six Sigma principles and techniques so that you can apply the methods in your business. The Six Sigma & Lean Process Professional course includes the five methods defined by Toyota where you will learn the fourteen principles in four parts: Philosophy, Process, People & Partners, and Problem Solving. Apart from these, the Six Sigma & Lean Process Professional course covers the TPS system and the five principles of lean business.
To summarise, the Six Sigma & Lean Process Professional course will train you to apply the six sigma and lean process in your business.
- The price is for the Six Sigma & Lean Process Professional whole course including the final exam - no hidden fees
- Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
This valuable Six Sigma & Lean Process Professional course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you're an individual looking to excel within this field then the Six Sigma & Lean Process Professional Diploma is for you.
Six Sigma & Lean Process Professional is a very comprehensive course. We've broken this six sigma course down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept - from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Six Sigma & Lean Process Professional course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 3 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at any time.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Understanding Lean
- Module Three – Liker’s Toyota Way
- Module Four – The TPS House
- Module Five – The Five Principles of Lean Business
- Module Six – The First Improvement Concept (Value)
- Module Seven – The Second Improvement Concept (Waste)
- Module Eight – The Third Improvement Concept (Variation)
- Module Nine – The Fourth Improvement Concept (Complexity)
- Module Ten – The Fifth Improvement Concept (Continuous Improvement)
- Module Eleven – The Improvement Toolkit
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Six Sigma Basics
- Improvement Tools
- Management Tools for Generating Ideas
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Relationships
- Six Sigma & Lean Process Professional Diploma – Activities
- Recommended Reading: Six Sigma & Lean Process Professional Diploma
At the end of the Six Sigma & Lean Process Professional course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
Not only does our CPD and CiQ accredited course look good on your CV, setting you apart from the competition, but it can also be used as a stepping stone to greater things. Further advance your learning, launch a new career or reinvigorate an existing one.
On successful completion of this course, you have the potential to achieve an estimated salary of £45,000.
The sky really is the limit. Updated on 13 August, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
The Six Sigma & Lean Process Professional course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this Six Sigma & Lean Process Professional course.
About Alpha Academy
Alpha Academy is an online learning platform that provides one of the best e-learning experience that you can think of. With a large variety of training courses to choose from, you are bound to find something to suit you. Whether it be to improve your current expertise or develop new skills, we can facilitate your goal. On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.