Course detailsDo you want long-lasting business success?
Study in depth the key terms and techniques of supply chain management. Our aim is to give you practical knowledge and skills, so you’ll be fully prepared for work. Understand how to manage supply and suppliers, get to grips with the long reach of logistics, and develop key business process rethinking skills and much more.
Having this qualification on your CV demonstrates sound analytical skills, critical thinking, leadership ability, effective communication, numerical computation and computer literacy to name just a few. It demonstrates a keen eye for strategy and the facility to make successful business decisions. All of this means that candidates with this qualification will be highly sought after and will be able to establish their own business or become an integral part of a business which has already been set-up. Not only this, there are a whole host of highly desirable related careers available to someone with this qualification, such as Consultancy, Operations Management or Government Services.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- How to manage supply and suppliers?
- Learning the long reach of logistics
- Business processes rethinking
- Operational performance measuring and margins.
- How to leverage your supply chain?
- Overview of reducing risk building resilience
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded certificate in Supply Chain Management Essentials.
Updated on 16 September, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.