Course detailsDid you know that every business, by law, has to keep books? That's why there is a demand for QuickBooks accounting software. And when you study with Global Edulink, you'll find it easier to get a job because you'll have a widely recognised qualification on your CV.
QuickBooks is by far the most successful small business accounting package sold today, but it's incredible number of features and functions can be confusing. Learn how to make the most of your QuickBooks experience with this course.
Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s QuickBooks Pro 2016 training qualification. Global Edulink, as a leading training courses provider in the UK, this course allows you to enhance your skills on operating QuickBooks accounting software and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide office Accounting and Bookkeeping duties to the highest standards by using QuickBooks accounting software.
Our online programme is well designed that make you feel same as you are in the classroom. Efficient Mentor support service, step by step guided videos, reading and study materials, online study platform, and forum build your confidence to study well and guide you to get good results and it secures your qualification.
This QuickBooks Pro 2016 training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 15 guided learning hours.
- Introduction to QuickBooks Pro 2016
- Working with Company Files
- Adding Customers
- Adding Employees
- Daily Operations
- Handling Special Cases
- Online Banking
- Year End Preparation
- Learn how small business owners can now profit by improved bookkeeping skills with QuickBooks Pro 2016.
- To introduce bookkeeping and provide an understanding of what information needs to be recorded.
- To give guidance on improving and forecasting cash flow and how to draw up a budget.
- To explain how to provide and deal with invoices.
- Create a new company, work with accounts and lists, manage inventory, record sales, and process payroll.
- Be able to generate reports and graphs for your business while keeping your bottom line in mind
- Establish what it takes to manage your finances and run your business more efficiently.
- Prepare yourself for the Intuit QuickBooks Certified exam.
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for “QuickBooks Pro 2016 Essential Training”.
Why you choose us;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including Module book, Video, Mock exams and extra supportive materials.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries.
- Comfortable learning access to your student portal.
- Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Quick results and delivery of your certificate.
- Career development services and counselling.
- Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Updated on 18 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.