Course detailsAre you looking to develop your skills of Project Management? Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s Project Management Essential Training Course. Global Edulink, as a leading professional courses provider in the UK, this training course trains you how to use Project Management Skills for your working environment.
Project Management is now used in every industry. Businesses, and key employees in particular, need training in order to master these skills so they can react to continuing changes in their environment, even when projects have been thoroughly set up and planned. Yet, it is a surprising fact that the overwhelming majority of people involved in the management of projects are not qualified, and a huge number have never had specialised project management training of any kind.
Whether you are a project manager, an aspiring project manager or a member of a project team, this online module will support you in improving your practice and making your contribution to the project even more effective. You will gain an understanding of the essential steps in the project life cycle and reflect on the techniques available to you and how they can be applied.
You will have the opportunity to review, in the light of your new knowledge and experience, a project on which you have already worked. The topics covered include stakeholders, finance, risk, people, project administration and quality. This online Project Management essential training course is a comprehensive review of project management and this will greatly enhance your career prospects.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
- Introduction to project management
- Areas of project management
- Priorities order of projects
- Project development process
- Create a project schedule
- Project running
- Teamwork of the project
- Monitoring and controlling projects
- Closing projects
- The values of project ethics
- The ethical standards for projects
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be provided with a letter of Completion,
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Updated on 13 October, 2022
Eligibility / Requirements
- emic backgrounds. However, experience working on projects would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy,
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.