Course detailsThe entire course content is compliant with the Risk Management Standard of the Project Management Institute (PMI). PMI's Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ® credential is a solution to project management's increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP® fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management.
In this course you will learn about risk management planning, risk identification, stakeholder management, communication, qualitative risk analysis, quantitative risk analysis, risk response planning, and learning to control risks etc. This course will train you in everything you need to know to pass the exam for the RMP certification. You will need to sit this exam separately.
The course offers comprehensive study guides for all the chapters with examples that explain and illustrate the concepts for the benefit of the student. The concepts are explained in simple language using and proven training methodology, making it easy to understand even the complex topics.
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
- Introduction, Process & Exam
- Risk Theory & Practicing Risk
- Planning Risk Management
- Communication & Stakeholder Management
- Risk Identification & Additional Steps
- Qualitative Risk Analysis & Risk Score
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Data Modelling & Decision Tree Analysis
- Planning for Risk Response
- Risk Reduction Techniques
- Controlling Risks
- Aftermath of Risk Management
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
Numbers of Questions: 170 Multiple Choice Questions
- To maintain your PMI-RMP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in risk management topics every three years.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for "PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ®"
PLEASE NOTE: This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you'll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Updated on 19 May, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.