Course detailsDo you want to master the most popular project management tool? Enhance your skills with Microsoft Project 2016 in this comprehensive course.
Microsoft Project is a beast of a software application, possibly found best so far. It has every imaginable feature built into it by now and then even some more.
With the help of this Microsoft Project 2016 Beginners Level course, you’ll be able to create, manage and track world class schedules with complex requirements of resources, allocations, budgets, reporting and tracking all the way to project conclusion. You’ll also discover working with costs, deadlines, and succeed in scheduling issues effectively.
- The price is for the whole course including final exam – no hidden fees
- CPD and IAO Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
This valuable course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Microsoft Project 2016 Beginners Level is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer unlimited access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at any time.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
- Module 1: Starting a Project
ACTIVITY – PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Navigate and Customize the Project 2016 Interface ACTIVITY – NAVIGATING AND CUSTOMIZING
THE PROJECT 2016 INTERFACE
Add Tasks to a Project
ACTIVITY – ADDING TASKS TO A PROJECT
Add Resources to a Project
ACTIVITY – ADDING RESOURCES TO A PROJECT
Save a Project
ACTIVITY – SAVING A PROJECT
- Module 2: Working with Project Calendars
ACTIVITY – MANAGING PROJECT TIME FRAMES
Change Working Time
ACTIVITY – CHANGING THE WORKING TIME FOR A PROJECT
- Module 3: Working with Project Tasks
ACTIVITY – MANAGING PROJECT TASKS
Add Summary Tasks and Milestones
ACTIVITY – ADDING SUMMARY TASKS AND MILESTONES
- Module 4: Working with Project Resources
ACTIVITY – MANAGING PROJECT RESOURCES
Allocate and Level Work Resources
ACTIVITY – LEVELING RESOURCES
- Module 5: Delivering a Project Plan
ACTIVITY – PRINTING A PROJECT VIEW
ACTIVITY -SHARING PROJECTS
ACTIVITY – EXPORTING A PROJECT
Activities – Microsoft Project 2016 Beginners Level Updated on 20 February, 2019
About Alpha AcademyWe are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 or for both £39.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.