- Duration / Course length: Upto 5 Hours
Course detailsIs reaching a Band 7+ in IELTS writing Chaotic for you?
Then this is the right Work shop for you!
IELTS WRITING One day WORK SHOP
Join now for a one-day IELTS-writing workshop at Bait Al Hikmah by a Cambridge English Teacher and achieve guaranteed results.
One-day workshop aims to increase chances of maximizing IELTS-writing test score
Session is designed for candidates sitting the test for the first time or have failed to achieve their desired score various times.
- Essay writing(standard format)
- Coherence and cohesion
- Lexis for a band 7 and higher
- Question and answer session
- Activities to enhance the skills
What you'll learn
Avoid hard work and opt for a smart work
- Approach any topic or question type in IELTS Writing Task 2
- Manage IELTS Task 2 time constraints calmly and effectively
- Structure your essay according to band 7+ requirements
- Write high-quality introductions and conclusions quickly and efficiently
- Build a high-scoring body paragraph with well-developed ideas and arguments
- Write in a coherent and cohesive way, and link ideas with a sense of clear, logical progression
- Use a vast array of new vocabulary - both common and 'academic' - to boost your Lexical Resource
- Use grammatical constructions which will improve your score in Grammatical Range and Accuracy
- Apply the 'secrets of success' which separate a band from a band 7
- Think like an IELTS examiner, and apply this thinking in the Writing test
- Feel confident and self-assured heading into your IELTS exam, and when writing essays in the future for work or university
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
- Enthusiasm and the willingness to work hard!
- A decent level of English (C1 or at least an intermediate)
About Bait Al Hikmah Management Consultancy
Our Focus/Objective is to provide practical training sessions/reviews for IELTS/TOEFL/PTE and many others prep courses which is on a high demand by many organizations/universities as well as embassies in order to evaluate students/workers/employees’ language level and those applying for permanent residencies to one of the English speaking countries, to help individuals and groups to achieve a higher level of accomplishment and to build the required skill-sets in a way that is entertaining and compelling. As we know people learn faster when they are having fun. We therefore believe in transformation of this labor-intensive training from chaotic to systematic, productive and enjoyable.
In order to provide exam preparatory classes/reviews all we require is well-experienced and qualified trainers who are capable of educating the learners on all modules of the exam as well as teaching them the test criterions. Aside from that we need past exams to be used as a resource to further their understanding of lectures delivered in the classroom which are based on CET (Cambridge English Teacher) and as per the British Council 30-Hours Course of Instructions. For that we will be using Official Cambridge Practice Test for IELTS, a book series , which contains past exams and both the Academic and General Training version of “Check your vocabulary by Mr. Rawdon Wyatt as well as “Insight into IELTS by Cambridge” (also a book series) for the intermediate level learners. Where the Skill-sets, which are going to be communicated to the learners, are based on Cambridge English Teacher (CET).
We follow a unique way of teaching. Our method is called "Need Based Teaching". In this method, we initially understand the student's requirement in English, their FUTURE plans and current fluency in Spoken English. Based on all of these factors, our trainers create customized courses that help a student achieve his Language Goals. We have successfully trained over Thousands of Individuals in this way.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.