Course detailsDo you have a profound interest in nail technology?
Embark on a new career or enhance your current skills with this valuable qualification from Global Edulink, a leading UK-based training provider. By gaining a recognised qualification through us, you can make your CV stand out from the crowd or demonstrate to your employer why you need that promotion.
Nail technicians are very much in-demand. Both men and women want their nails to look their best as part of an overall grooming regime. Manicured nails can help portray individuals in their best light both personally and professionally. This is where you can assist. Once you’ve learned techniques from this certified training course, you can develop into a specialist nail technician resulting in a considerable increase in your career prospects and earning potential. Whether you’re starting your own business or looking to improve your employment skills, this course will prove to be invaluable.
The course is broken down into four key modules (general care of hands, manicure, pedicure, and nail art), and you can spend as little or as much time on each module as you need. The flexible nature of the course means you can learn at your own pace whilst accommodating other commitments. The nature of online learning enables you to study anytime, anywhere, and at your own convenience.
Global Edulink hosts the world’s best online education in one place. Take control of your career and enhance your prospects with this fantastic course.
- Techniques of hands care
- Step by step manicure
- Step by step pedicure
- How to do nail art
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Nail Technician – Level 2.
Updated on 22 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.