Course detailsBecome skilled in Microsoft Project the Fundamentals.
Microsoft Project is an excellent desktop tool for managing individual projects and is vital for anyone whose job involves managing people and resources – no matter the project size.
As an established and respected training provider, Global Edulink presents a step-by-step Microsoft Project 2013 training course that will provide you with an understanding of the fundamental aspects of this valued software which will be of considerable benefit to you within your project management role.
The course is designed for those who are new to Microsoft Project 2013 as well as those who are upgrading to 2013 from previous versions of the software.
To begin with, you’ll become familiar with Microsoft Project’s user interface and soon learn how to navigate and customize it. You’ll then be guided through adding and managing tasks and resources, working with calendars, and creating Project Plans.
Global Edulink’s online course is succinct and educational and intended to be easy to follow. We are passionate about learning and are confident our Microsoft Project 2013 beginner’s course will provide those venturing into projects, or who already operate within this field, with the required skills to manage their projects competently.
1. INTRODUCTION TO MS PROJECT 2013
- Navigate and Customize the Project 2013 Interface
- Add Tasks to a Project
- Add Resources to a Project
- Save a Project
- Project Time Frames
- Change Working Time
- Manage Project Tasks
- Add Summary Tasks and Milestones
- Manage Project Resources
- Allocate and Level Work Resources
- Print Project Views
- Share Projects
- Project Plan- Export Projects
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Microsoft Project 2013 – Beginner
Updated on 22 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic knowledge of Microsoft Project would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.