Course detailsKnowing how to use Microsoft Project’s desktop tool for managing projects is a must in the project management world. How else would you efficiently keep track of a plethora of project variables – from tasks to resources, timings to milestones, and their reporting?
How is a network diagram created or a critical path determined? Or, how is a task list changed? Our course will teach you. Global Edulink, being a well-established training provider, we recognise these challenges so provide targeted courses to meet those needs. With our popular Microsoft Project 2013 advanced training course, we are confident you’ll gain the skills required to become an expert of the software.
Our comprehensive course provides you with an advanced level understanding of this important software which will be of immense value to you within your project management role. As well as examining task lists and structures, this course shows you how to manipulate project views and produce useful reports.
1. CHANGE A TASK LIST
- Change a Task List
- Project Environment
- Create a Network Diagram
- Manage the Critical Path
- Use Lag and Lead
- Earned Value
- View Commands
- Existing Views
- Custom Views
- Format and Share the Timeline View
- Existing Reports
- Custom Reports
- Visual Reports
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Microsoft Project 2013 – Advanced
Updated on 22 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic knowledge of Microsoft Project would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.